Sunday, December 24, 2017

Portgas D Ace

http://yoitect.com/BGgJ
Warm wind blowing at the time, diperjalananku treading heaven. Remembering three years ago when pelayaranku towards the world. With all hope and the spirit of my brother who sailed the seas of his dreams, leaving a million memories etched in the soul.
At that time Luffy smiled, looked at me with a fire burning in the bosom. I wanted to say to my brother? The chest feels pretty claustrophobic to say. Farewell only to those who surrender, we encounter the inevitable. I waited for that moment, I said to myself.
Gull wing dancing happily on the dock limit, the ugly face of a mother who wanted to see the unseen nevertheless. "Say, my compliments to him." I said. Then kuberpaling, meet up that has been open, the door Kunanti world for so long.
My little sister babbled endlessly, disguised his voice faint rogue waves that made me even more excited. Leaving Fhoosa, and pioneered during my career as a pirate.
Ah, I dream, my body weakened terhembas extraordinary earthquake. Raise up my body that started this spoiled out of place. I opened the door slowly big, boisterous towards the light and sound. Shit! This light is blinding, I'm weak hence, infinite hunger, I bowed weakly on the edge of the door.
"Hey, please eat, you're hungry, are not you?" Asked a man.
"Ha .. do not have to ... I'm not hungry" I lied against reality.
"Hee ... do not get sick, your pal friends also have to eat," he said.
"Captain, you are already aware of what it was ... you're okay is not it?" Said the subordinate earned it.
"He ... he..hehehehehehe base, useless." I cursed myself.
"Hee ... come on, eat, you've slept more than 3 days .."
What I think is a shame extreme. I'm a big mouth, being pitied someone. And that someone is the one who beat me, and greeted with the friendly. I lifted my face, I looked at his face, he smiled kindly. Then I received a gift. Damn ... delicious, I eat greedily.
At that time, I looked at her face. Old man who lay with his body infusion. Kuberanikan self-greet, she looked at me and laughed. This quality makes me cringe. How anyone as strong as he could be friendly as this? I opened Pandora's box, please unlucky not emerge from it. Not the slap that I can not insult I received. But a smile and a string of words,
"I know, and why? I do not care! Now you are my son! "
A recognition that I never received. Although dark past haunts me, though shadow stick and blood flowed into my body, this grandfather saw me, myself, what I am. And at that moment the tears could not stop out, with the swift flowing. Dams feeling finally open, flowing emotions immeasurably. So what did he do? Instead of looking at me with pity, he would laugh and proud.
This is my story to the happy ...
Gradually I was able to stand up straight, with open backs, puffed up and proud. Being part of a large family were superb, where people - great people greet and joke as a brother, a son of his mighty, Whitebeard power.
Pulled up to a red thread and sticking. Brother who smiles greet blood. His body was motionless and cold, he's gone and not coming back. A stain that can not be removed, the family rule number 1 had been violated. As a brother I can not stay silent. As a leader I have to be responsible. Then I decided, chased and out to sea paradise.
In my search, great things happen. Fragile little sister has grown into a man who can be trusted. Surrounded by a wonderful companion, and sure, he's happy.
Footsteps drifted, a warden and special guests. Beautiful virgin at me unusual, in a question and I swayed and jerked seemed stabbed.
"Your brother was here, and want to take you away."
Nan simple sentences full of surprises. I who lay weak due to a plague of arrogance against the darkness, can only be silent.
My friend reminded me, that all he says is not necessarily true. But I am well aware of its nature, and somehow I believe. My friends had no idea just shocked, that we were brothers. Looks like he kept a secret, but never mind, I also less interested in it.
Shortly .. my way toward a happy open ...
I leave the darkness and suffering. Million anxious over, about the sister, father and brother. I was fairly treated as criminals special, they even keep a distance from me. The man who bears the name of the strongest man in the world, and a smiling demon blood at the gates of hell.
At that stage I saw a sea of ​​people in white robes justice bertulisakan their backs. Is preparing to welcome a special guest, my father and brothers. Like a show, the Old Man appears unexpectedly, surprisingly enough with regards two tsunami which then froze. And my spirit cries buoyant, their blood flowing, slap. That naïve of me to give up, and they sacrifice their lives for me weak. And I decided to keep it alive.
Each one of them fell, white and black flag of red, fire of anger flared in the show that was broadcast to the world. Friends of my big smile covered in blood, paving the way for her grieving. With cunning justice opened the forbidden door, a big secret that became my shame and the world. Medium grandfather crying, upset and sorry right side. The figure marketable let me live in the world, his heart was torn, fairness suspended, only silent resignation cursed past that can not be changed.
“Ace!”
Shouted an innocent boy dreamer from the air, surprise the world with his presence. For me shaking and could not hold back angry! Why? Why should you? Why are you here? It's enough I lost my brother. If you do not survive, useless my life. If I die, you would be angry and do something dumb.
"Aaaaccceeee wait a minute, I'll definitely save you." He cried aloud.
"Luffy! Stupid! Go! I do not wish I was saved! Indeed, you can be anything stupid! " I swore to swallow a thousand regrets.
"I do not care! I do not care! Even if you do not want, I do not care. Though I have to die, I will certainly save you, because .. because .. I am your brother! "
He came, with all the recklessness and arrogance. All of that made me even more sorry. I wanted to let go of these handcuffs, and go hug her, apologizing for having him involved.
Happiness is soon to come, I'm standing right before him ...
With unexpected strength Luffy rescue. Damn .. this kid is always amaze him. With a buoyant spirit I ran, blood-filled life to meet my sacrifice. My life is precious, I regret my life, and all the people I love.
Emotion overcame. My father stood in pain and loss of face. I was angry, I was furious, seeing the strongest man in the world, harassed by cunning. Justice finally opened up, revealing a dense black that resides in the white robe of pride. Kukepalkan my hands, I put all MY temper there. I draw breath and I threw a punch and said ...
"This era ... named Whitebeard!"
Naifku can not be lost, emotionally cornered, saw my father smile without feeling pain, no anger even insult slap her face. And my sister were on the verge of death, saw the blaze of hot lava in front of his eyes ....

    Choose :
  • OR
  • To comment
No comments:
Write comments